Junior VP Licensing, ITV Studios GE
Heb je interesse in deze vacature?
It's a great time to join our team as Global Entertainment grows globally! We continue to look for the best and brightest talent to scale with our growth opportunity.
As we continue our expansion in licensing our brands, we are looking for an individual to join our Global Sales team. The ideal candidate will be an individual who has excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong pitch and deal making skills, and is proactive with an international mindset.
As a VP Licensing working at ITV Studios Global Entertainment will truly feel like a whole new episode in your career. Uncover these 5 reasons to join us in this exciting role:
- We offer you the opportunity, under the supervision of an SVP, to manage and supervise all ITV Studios licensing activities in specific areas around the world, with an emphasis on (supporting) sales of ITV formats on an international level.
- Global Entertainment is the home of licensing for some of the most powerful formats in the world including the current number one entertainment brand, The Voice and its spin-offs. You will be at the heart of it all.
- As a VP Licensing you understand and apply the global strategy of Global Entertainment, ITVS, the ability to see the bigger picture in the direction of new media and the ongoing developments in the industry.
- You work within our International Sales team, the sharpest Sales experts in the global entertainment industry, where you will have the opportunity to develop and grow yourself.
- You will have a global impact. Our strong presence in many countries allows us to quickly roll-out content across the globe. At the moment we operate in the UK, US, Australia, France, Germany, Spain, The Netherlands, Israel, Finland, Norway, Denmark & Sweden.
“Being part of a truly international sales team is a unique opportunity for every ambitious commercial talent with passion for content”
WHAT YOU DO
As a VP Licensing you are a proactive, energetic and a commercial self-starter with an eye for opportunities and an interest in working in the media with a clear view of the bigger picture. You have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to work effectively and maintain relationships at all levels, both inside and outside the organization
- Strong pitch and deal making skills with attention to detail, administrative and numeric skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- International mindset
- Proactive and enthusiastic
- Willingness to travel
- Understanding (basic) of underlying legal and commercial content in agreements
- Good understanding of sales tracking software such as Salesforce
- Be (co-) responsible for the management of the activities in your territory and the independent and proactive 'management' of this territory (contract monitoring, production support, side operations).
- Work closely together with the ITVS partners, broadcasters and production companies..
- Develop and maintain an excellent network of long-term strategic relationships with clients in your regions, with a deep understanding of their full needs.
- Provide them with all the relevant sales material for new titles as soon as they emerge from the Global Creative Network, and keep them informed of global sales results and learnings.
- Negotiating license contracts for Platinum and Gold titles in consultation with the Prodco, and ensuring compliance with agreed obligations.
- As VP you have a focus on doing business with broadcasters and production companies.
- Coordination with the various internal stakeholders in the sales process: legal, financial, production support and marketing/strategy.
- Understand and apply the global strategy of Global Entertainment, ITVS, the ability to see the bigger picture in the direction of new media and the ongoing developments in the industry.
- Contribute to expanding current operations in line with global sales strategy, think out of the box about new opportunities.
- Actively keep abreast of market trends, new technologies and developments in the industry and the possible effects on our daily operations.
WHO WE ARE
The GE sales team sells top of the bill formats for production in the entertainment industry in an international environment, a professional and fun team. As a VP Licensing you will join our team of 2 head ofs and 6 SVP Licensing Managers. We share a proactive and performance-oriented work-ethic while thriving under high work pressure. We support each other where necessary, in an open, informal and collegial atmosphere.
Global Entertainment, ITV Studios (GE) focuses on the international sale and exploitation of formats from the catalog of ITV Studios, Talpa, Armoza and Twofour. This includes The Voice and the spin-offs The Voice Kids and The Voice Senior (122 versions in 180 countries). Also the Popular Love Island, Hell's Kitchen, I'm A Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here, The Four, The Chase and also I Love Holland. GE is known for its expertise in managing shows that attract large audiences, have great global commercial potential, and monetize content through a variety of ways, including brand licensing, merchandising, commercial integration, and digital and social activities.
WHAT WE OFFER
Every deal is unique, every new format brings new opportunities and great challenges. On top of this, we reward you with:
- A competitive salary
- Good secondary employment conditions
- Hybrid working & the possibility of a compensation for a safe home workplace
- Access to My (ITV) Academy (development)
- A work environment where everybody feels safe and is respected
- Travel opportunities with a serious eye for environment
- A look behind the scenes or attend a live show of your favorite program when possible and within the set RIVM guidelines
- Good secondary employment conditions