Junior License Manager, ITV Studios GE
Heb je interesse in deze vacature?
It's a great time to join our team as Global Entertainment grows globally! We continue to look for the best and brightest talent to scale with our growth opportunity.
As we continue our expansion in rolling out the ITV formats worldwide, we are looking for an individual to join our Global Sales team. The ideal candidate will be an individual who has excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong pitch and deal making skills, and is proactive with an international mindset.
As a Junior License Manager, working at ITV Studios Global Entertainment will truly feel like a whole new episode in your career. Uncover these 5 reasons to join us in this exciting role:
- Global Entertainment is the home of licensing for some of the most powerful formats in the world including the current number one entertainment brand, The Voice and its spin-offs. You will be at the heart of it all.
- We offer you the opportunity, under the supervision of an SVP, to manage and supervise all ITV Studios format licensing activities in specific areas around the world, with an emphasis on (supporting) sales of ITV formats on an international level.
- As a Junior License Manager you understand and apply the global strategy of Global Entertainment, ITVS, the ability to see the bigger picture in the direction of new media and the ongoing developments in the industry.
- You work within our International Sales team, the sharpest Sales experts in the global entertainment industry, where you will have the opportunity to develop and grow yourself.
- You will have a global impact. Our strong presence in many countries allows us to quickly roll-out content across the globe.
“Being part of a truly international sales team is a unique opportunity for every ambitious commercial talent with passion for content”
WHAT YOU DO
As a Junior License Manager you are a proactive, energetic and a commercial self-starter with an eye for opportunities and an interest in working in the media and a passion for content with a clear view of the bigger picture. You have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to work effectively and maintain relationships at all levels, both inside and outside the organization
- Strong pitch and deal making skills with attention to detail, administrative and numeric skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- International mindset
- Proactive and enthusiastic
- Willingness to travel
- Understanding (basic) of underlying legal and commercial content in agreements
- Good understanding of sales tracking software such as Salesforce
- Be (co-) responsible for the management of the activities in your territory and the independent and proactive 'management' of this territory (contract monitoring, production support, side operations).
- Develop and maintain an excellent network of long-term strategic relationships with clients in your regions, with a deep understanding of their full needs.
- Provide them with all the relevant sales material for new titles as soon as they emerge from the Global Creative Network, and keep them informed of global sales results and learnings.
- Negotiating license contracts in consultation with the Prodco, and ensuring compliance with agreed obligations.
- As License Manager you have a focus on doing business with broadcasters and production companies.
- Coordination with the various internal stakeholders in the sales process: legal, finance, production support and marketing/strategy.
- Understand and apply the global strategy of Global Entertainment, ITVS, the ability to see the bigger picture in the direction of new media and the ongoing developments in the industry.
- Contribute to expanding current operations in line with global sales strategy, think out of the box about new opportunities.
- Actively keep abreast of market trends, new technologies and developments in the industry and the possible effects on our daily operations.
WHO WE ARE
The GE sales team sells top of the bill formats for production in the entertainment industry in an international environment, a professional and fun team. As a License Manager you will join our team of 2 head ofs and 6 SVP’s of Licensing. We share a proactive and performance-oriented work-ethic while thriving under high work pressure. We support each other where necessary, in an open, informal and collegial atmosphere.
Global Entertainment, ITV Studios (GE) focuses on the international sale and exploitation of formats from the catalog of ITV Studios. This includes The Voice and the spin-offs The Voice Kids and The Voice Senior (122 versions in 180 countries). Also the Popular Love Island, Hell's Kitchen, I'm A Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here, The Chase and also I Love Holland. GE is known for its expertise in managing shows that attract large audiences, have great global commercial potential, and monetize content through a variety of ways, including brand licensing, merchandising, commercial integration, and digital and social activities.
WHAT WE OFFER
Every deal is unique, every new format brings new opportunities and great challenges. On top of this, we reward you with:
- A competitive salary
- Good secondary employment conditions
- Hybrid working & the possibility of a compensation for a safe home workplace
- Access to My (ITV) Academy (development)
- A work environment where everybody feels safe and is respected
- Travel opportunities with a serious eye for environment
- A look behind the scenes or attend a live show of your favorite program when possible and within the set RIVM guidelines
- A laptop and phone allowance or company phone
- A travel allowance, pension plan and disability plan
- 25 vacation days, just enough for a trip around the world... as long as you come back!
- A good work atmosphere with colleagues who make you happy, great parties, the best quizzes, table tennis tournaments and other team activities
- At the moment we work at home whenever possible. Of course we make sure you have a workplace at home. Including office chair, laptop, desk etc
- Room for new initiatives and ideas. We are always open to that. Whether you work with us for a week, a month or a year
- Challenging work to get totally absorbed in, so that sometimes you forget you are at work