Junior Brand Manager Licensing
Heb je interesse in deze vacature?
Our Brand & Licensing department, Global Entertainment, ITV Studios (GE), is looking for a fulltime Junior Brand Manager Licensing (based in Hilversum). The Brand & Licensing team is focused on maximizing revenue from global sponsorship and brand licensing opportunities.
The Junior Brand Manager Licensing will be responsible for delivering commercial brand consistency across GE ITV Studios portfolio in global markets. Furthermore you will be activating and sponsorship and licensing deals across GE ITV Studios portfolio of key shows including The Voice, The Voice Kids, Love Island, Hell’s kitchen and others.
- Assist Brand Manager in maintaining strong relationships with international broadcasting partners as well as internal stakeholders
- Monitor international brand integrations both on air and off air and make sure they are in line with brand guidelines and manage creative approval process
- Gather best practices and ideas on sponsorship & licensing from international broadcasters and create case documents
- Assist the Brand Manager in the delivery of Brand Guidelines, brand decks, presentations and brand assets
- Provide Global partners with latest broadcast details and format presentations
- Execution of administrative, financial, product development, and miscellaneous tasks
- 1+ years relevant experience in a sponsorship, licensing or brand management role, which can also be an internship
- Bachelor or Master degree in business, media, communications, related field or equivalent work experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and relationship builder
- Accurate and eye for detail
- Highly motivated, positive, proactive and team spirit