Coördinator Global Content & Productions, ITVS GE
Heb je interesse in deze vacature?
Coördinator Global Content & Productions
It's a great time to join our team as Global Entertainment, ITVS grows! We continue to look for the best and brightest talents to scale with our growth opportunity.
ITV Studios Global Entertainment is known for its expertise in distributing shows which attract large global audiences with significant commercial potential. It is the home of licensing for some of the most powerful TV formats in the world including the number 1 entertainment brand The Voice and its spin-offs like The Voice Kids and The Voice Senior, the fast-growing global sensation Love Island; Hell’s Kitchen, Come Dine With Me, The Four, I’m A Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here, Four Weddings, I Love My Country and The Chase. We partner with our clients to monetize content through a number of different ways, including brand licensing, merchandising, commercial integration and digital and social activity.
The Global Content & Productions team is responsible for ensuring that on a creative level these formats remain "alive" and that the quality of these brands continues to be guaranteed around the world. Within our Global Content & Productions team we're looking for a Coordinator Support Center.
WHAT YOU DO
- Planning and coordination consultants and back office together with Head of Global Productions;
- Checking all consultancy invoices (with finance);
- Overview all global formats (production and broadcast data) and update system (with sales, marketing, and global production departments);
- Responsible for coordinating consultant’s schedules;
- Align number of visits and budget per project with Head of Global Productions;
- Introduce the Global consultants (production and online) to the client Process production and broadcast information into Salesforce and GESS;
- Actively chase any updates on production and broadcast schedules changes;
- Create and send out weekly production and broadcast updates;
- Checking credit card expenses of consultants;
- Report to financial department which costs can be charged on clients;
- At the end of a project check with Support Center Consultants if the consultants have delivered all required assets.
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor degree work level;
- Experience in production (different formats);
- Leadership and coordination skills;
- Fluent in English and Dutch (both written as in speech) required;
- Preferably French/German/Spanish;
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines;
- Accurate and administratively literate;
- Proactive and enthusiastic;
- Collaborative/good communicator;
- International mindset.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A Challenging position as part of an ambitious team;
- Hybrid approach to work;
- You'll have a company-laptop and a telephone allowance;
- We offer a competitive salary, travel allowance (NS Business Card), pension scheme and disability scheme;
- An exciting job at a leading media enterprise with a large international reach;
- We care about your personal development, providing access to MyITV/MyAcademy offering many opportunities (short courses / trainings and new learning events every week) for you to enrich your skill set;
- Very pleasant work atmosphere with enjoyable colleagues, special events, the best quizzes, table tennis tournaments and other fun team activities;
- We are always open to new initiatives and ideas, starting from the day you become part of our team;
- We care for the environment (ITV Green) and strive for a diverse and inclusive workfloor.